WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOUR TATTOO ?
Prepare your skin :
- Your skin should be ready for the needles that will inject the ink. It is therefore important to hydrate it well before your session with a moisturizer. This will allow him to recover faster & heal well. You can also do a scrub the week before your session to remove dead skin.
- Your skin should be perfectly healthy, without sunburn and without any damage.
- Please do not shave the area to be tattooed yourself, we will take care of it to avoid the risk of skin damage.
To avoid before a session :
- Avoid anything that can thin the blood. Medicine that thins the blood or aspirin.
- Do not drink alcohol the day before or the day before.
- It is important to be in good shape the day of your session, with good energy and without flu symptoms, in order to feel comfortable during this time and allow your body to welcome the tattoo.
- Sleep well the night before and have a good lunch or dinner. You can also take a snack with you if needed, especially for long sessions.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and will not get in the way during the tattoo session. It is possible to change in the studio if necessary.
After your session :
- Apply the care that we will explain to you.
- Allows your body to rest and recover well.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate : mail
Sandy and Pat